Our School Vision
Learning is at the heart of everything we do at Prospect Hill Infant and Nursery School.
We aim to create learners who are:
and most importantly successful
At Prospect Hill Infant and Nursery School we equip our children to be successful learners and thinkers, whether this be through making mistakes and learning from these mistakes or by achieving the desired end result on their first attempt.
We create successful learners and thinkers by:
- Providing a caring and creative environment that motivates everyone within it
- Immersing children in a rich, stimulating curriculum that is bespoke to our learners
- Saturating our curriculum with high quality stimuli and experiences
- Providing plentiful opportunities to succeed as well as experiences that challenge our thinking
- Delivering our curriculum through opportunities which require creative and critical thinking
- Exemplifying our school’s core values through everything we do
- Celebrating children’s talents and achievements at every opportunity
At Prospect Hill Infant and Nursery School, we strive to ensure that everyone reaches their full potential. We endeavour to create successful learners who recognise, respect and develop their own potential as well as that of other learners around them.
At Prospect Hill Infant and Nursery School, we have high expectations for every individual.
At Prospect Hill Infant and Nursery School, we aim to be:
- A school that nurtures and supports families and the wider community
- A school that encourages curiosity and creativity through an inspiring, broad and engaging curriculum
- A school that values and supports the well being of everyone