Stories from the Year 2 Team
After listening to the story of “The Rainbow Fish“, here are some ideas for you to do.
- Use drawing / painting software to make your own picture of the Rainbow Fish.
- Can you create an animation about a fish?
- Make a 3D model of the Rainbow Fish. Could you make a model of an underwater scene?
- Create your own puppets based on the characters in the story and perform it to your family.
- The Rainbow Fish's scales are 'every shade of blue, green and purple'. Can you try mixing paint to make lots of different shades of these colours?
- Decorate your own Rainbow Fish image using collage (or other media). Can you find foil and glitter to make your picture sparkle?
- Draw your own underwater scene, using the sea photos for inspiration?
- Make your own 'rainbow' animal. Could you create a Rainbow Bird, a Rainbow Butterfly or a Rainbow Chameleon